Before anything else is being said, I have a confession to make. “I am a Scorpio”. Scorpio’s tend to have a high sex drive. Truth being told, I am definitely not an exception to this rule. So now I must admit that it was hard for me to believe that the ladies are the ones that need to get more external stimulation (compared to men), before they get in the mood.
Even with my healthy libido, after being married for a couple of years and having a baby, I absolutely see the difference with me as a teenager that in a wink of an eye was ready to rumble.
This is absolutely normal, but still, how lovely would it be, for men and women, to find a success-formula that will make sure that women will always be in the mood, wherever and whenever!
I believe I’ve come across a list written by Holly Riordan that comes pretty darn close to the perfect plan. This is perfect for men, since they can (probably) have a lot more sex than they are having right now. And perfect for women, since more sex is actually really healthy for you in many ways and good for the relationship etc. etc. etc. But most of all because the men will need to work for it and the ladies will feel appreciated!
- Flirt throughout the entire day. Instead of jumping on her whenever the urge strikes you, treat her special for the entire day, starting with a naughty good morning text. Build up the sexual tension.
- Engage in foreplay. Instead of grabbing at her boobs whenever you’re in the mood, give her a gentle kiss on the lips — and then keep kissing her. Go for a record long make-out session. By the time you’re finished, she’ll be in the mood, too.
- Whisper sweet things to her. Instead of stimulating her body, stimulate her mind. Tell her the story of when you first met — from your point of view. Reveal all of the mushy things you thought when you first saw her face. Let her know that you’re not just a dirty talker, but a sweet talker, too.
- Wear your best cologne. Women need more than eye candy to get turned on, so appeal to her other senses — especially her sense of smell. Wash your hair with a new shampoo and then spray on the cologne that always makes her hug you a little tighter.
- Go down on her. If you want to get an orgasm, you should give an orgasm. After you put your tongue in between her legs, she’s going to want something else between her legs.
- Be romantic. Become a cliche. Buy her chocolates. Sprinkle rose petals across the bed. Write out little love notes. Steal the scenes you’ve seen in romantic comedies. Even if she laughs at how corny you’re being, she’ll still think it’s sweet. She’ll still appreciate the sentiment.
- Flirt hard. Flirt with her like you did when you first met her. When you were first trying to get into her pants. Don’t let that passion fade. Bring it back.
- Touch the right places. Her neck. Her nipples. Her ears. Her shoulders. Her clit. Don’t forget about any of her erogenous zones, because every single one matters.
- Do extra chores. Unsexy things can be a total turn on. Take out the trash. Wash the dishes. Fold the laundry. If she comes home and is surprised with a sparkling clean house, she’s going to want to make it dirty again.
- Manscape. You don’t have to shave everything off. But if you expect her to be tidy down there, then she should expect the same. Don’t let her get hair stuck in her teeth.
- Make her feel beautiful. Don’t make her feel like you’re only sleeping with her, because she’s there. Because she’s your girlfriend and you’re stuck with her. Make her feel special. Like she’s the sexiest woman in the world.
- Make her orgasm. If she actually got something out of sex, then she’d be more excited for sex. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Give her more massages. She’s not going to want sex if she has a million other things on her mind. When her body is tense, she’s going to keep her legs shut. So reduce her stress with a massage. A nice, long one with lotion and oils.
- Put in effort. Wear clean shirts. Wear well-fitting jeans. Wear boxers that make your ass look hot AF. She puts a ton of effort into her appearance and wishes you would do the same — at least once in a while.
- Act like gentleman. Most women are over their fuck boy phase. They want a gentleman. They want to be treated right